Friday, September 30, 2011

On the way to work...

I've always been an early riser, since I was a kid.  Don't know why, but that's just who I am.  I also like to dawdle in the morning, I like to be able to do something exciting or useful before I actually have to be somewhere - I guess it psychs me up for work...or whatever. 
Anyhoo, here's some shots of my pre-work life, taken over a couple of days...
Here's me in my car...I actually think this is a good photo of me if I don't look at it for too long...

 Oh Starbucks!  How do I love thee...spinach feta egg white wrap and tall bold blend w/2% milk (if I ever put milk in anything it has to be as whole as possible...otherwise why bother?)
My digital photo frame, a gift from my hermano last x-mas, I put loads of pictures of pretty flowers, castles, and tea parties on it - because that's what I like to look at...no shame!
 My caffeine mug from ThinkGeek.com, I love it so much, and also the Tazo Zen tea inside of it...
 I am almost always wearing my kickass noise-cancelling headphones while working...I have a very chatty coworker and if I didn't have these I'd go crazy...(if you look behind my head in this pic you can see a leftover balloon from my cube-mate's luncheon)
 Took these this morning, the pictures do not do today's sunrise justice.  I was in my car, and the guy in front of me must have thought I was insane while taking these...


Brekky!
Well that's pretty much what I do before work: drive around looking at the sunrise, caffeinating, and acquiring delicious foodstuffs...

shall post again soon!  now back to the netflix...  ~cas

1 comment:

  1. I was just talking about the spinach feta wrap from Starbucks and how I wanted to try it, but can't find in my area...sounded so yummy and now I know I must try it! Stumbled upon your lovely blog tonight...super cute!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete